Location: 4 Place des Deux Alpes, 38860 Mont-de-Lans, France (map)
The arrival of summer sees the return of the green slopes and snowsports are replaced by Alpine mountain biking. (Except on the glacier where summer skiing continues).
From discovery sessions to sporting challenges, enjoy your own adrenaline adventures along the specially prepared mountain bike trails.
- 11 328 mt difference in level negatif and 2870 mt difference in level positif
- 107 Km of French Cycling Federation (FFC) marked runs between an altitude of 3200 metres and 700 metres
- 28 trails and itineraries: 4 green, 9 blu, 9 red and 5 black
- 10 mechanical lifts
- 1 MTB maniability area
- BRAND NEW : a second MTB maniability area on "Les Crêtes" area
- 4 MTB washing point Vallée Blanche, Diable, Venosc and centre resort.
- 7 person to maintain daily all the mountain bike area
back to demo centers